You are probably wondering where on earth this cultural delight of a blog is being written from. Leigh On Sea is a fab little place in Essex (think Notting Hill but in Essex minus the Essex jokes).
Leigh is fab, heh i’m not biased i wasn’t even born here. Top 5 things i would do in Leigh on a Saturday:
1) Visit Grove for breakfast (just off of the Broadway)
2) Visit ‘Odette and Ursula’ (I looove this shop, so many quirky thinks!)
3) Have a wander around Old Leigh (great fish!)
4) Visit Trash (this shop is amazing for retro!)
5) It’s nightime so there are plenty of bars such as Vie, Mariners, The Grand, SS9 all for you to have a drink at (heh if you can find the elusive Blackcat head on in)