So December / January has come and gone very quickly, we have begun a New Year and almost as quickly as it has begun we are already 1/12th through it! Boy does time fly! Dec / January resulted in me having pretty much a month off work due to the Holidays and some annual leave taken, so much happened over this time that it actually feels kinda good to be back at work – well for the time being, I’m sure I’ll be ready for another break within a couple of weeks! Luckily for me I’m heading to Australia in exactly one month!! What happened over these holidays?
- Annual Cemetary Circuit MotorBike event around the streets of Wanganui
- Jetsprings at Upokongaro (10 minutes out of wanganui)
- New Years on Lake Taupo
- My Brother turned 18 – made lots of Jelly shots & Vodka Jet Planes
- Went camping (for the first time in years!) in Rotorua
- Went to Raglan for the first time.
- Went to my first Big Day Out event!
All in all it was a pretty great holiday considering I didn’t travel too far!
Now I’m starting to get very excited for Australia, whilst Gold Coast doesn’t excite me as much as it should (due to going there last year), I am pretty excited to actually explore Brisbane (I lived there for a bit when I was a baby so feel like I have a connection there even though I don’t remember it at all) and REALLY excited to go to Melbourne, it just seems like an amazing city – lets hope it lives up to my expectations!